Develop understanding and innovation together with your team by using Miro Mental Model
What is a mental model?
Mental model is an intuitive understanding of a system based on past experiences, observations, and logic. It guides the design of solutions and helps companies and its teams make good user and business decisions by focusing on what customers or users actually need.
What benefits will you get from using Mental Model?
- Confidence in your design: creating a mental model gives you and your team a solid foundation of research on which to base your design decisions.
- Winning customer attention and loyalty: building a mental model helps you examine the whole user experience, which will enable you to choose the best design decisions.
- Building a strategic roadmap: keeping informed about your customers' needs develops your competitive advantage and keeps you focused on delivering greater value to your customers.
When you use Miro to create a mental model, you can:
- Fill-out a ready-made, flexible template to save you time.
- Add sticky notes, shapes, and arrows to create a powerful map.
- Prototype on infinite whiteboard, discuss and share your ideas online using chat, video, and comments features.
- Provide your teammates with real-time access to collaborate from any devices, at anytime.
Over 2,000,000 project leaders, marketers, designers,
Start collaborating now
developers and creatives trust us worldwide