Share the Quick Retrospective tool with your remote team and collaborate in real-time to identify what you can improve in your working sprints.
Retrospective is a tool that helps to structure positive and negative feedback and plan improvements after a completed project or a working sprint. Teams use a retrospective to reflect on their way of working and continuously improve their production in areas such as discussing current problems and goals, brainstorming new ideas, and exploring and planning which actions need to happen to keep moving forward.
Why would you do a retrospective?
- This approach helps teams solve problems and improve their productivity by discussing the challenges they encountered during the sprint.
- This practice gives equal power to all team members to open up and present their views effectively.
Try Miro retrospective features to make your sprints more productive:
- Apply our template and customize it as you wish in a few seconds. All changes will be saved instantly!
- Communicate with your team in real-time. Increase their engagement by using video chat or mentioning your teammates in comments.
- Enjoy the powerful sticky notes feature. Use bulk mode, or you can take a picture of the physical stickies on the actual wall and upload them to the digital whiteboard.
- Illustrate your feedback. Upload images, videos and GIFs, or attach documents to make your feedback engaging and your retros more visual.
Over 2,000,000 project leaders, marketers, designers,
Start collaborating now
developers and creatives trust us worldwide