Stay focused and align your team goals with your company according to the SMART approach method
The acronym SMART stands for: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely. The secret to alleviating common project challenges is to set the right goals. SMART approach provides structure and guidance throughout a project, and it helps identify the specific goal you want to achieve.
Whether you need to set short-term or long-term goals, SMART goals template can help you manage the process.
It’s easy to set SMART goals with Miro:
- To be Specific, add as many ideas as you can to identify patterns and key thoughts, and decide what specific goal you what to pursue. Add sticky notes, move them around the board, and cluster ideas with shapes and frames to fill-out a pre-made SMART goals template.
- Measure your goals and add details, metrics, and tracking details. You also can add more templates on your board such as Gantt charts, milestone charts, and action plans. Upload documents and visual content with clear ideas of your goals, and share them with your teammates and stakeholders.
- Your goals always should be Attainable, so you can split them into smaller actions and prioritize them to achieve results quickly. Try to make goals challenging, but achievable for the outcome.
- To be Relevant, you should always match your ideas and actions with a main goal and align them with the greater goals or missions of the company. Present your SMART goals to all stakeholders by making a presentation right on the board, or download it in .PDF or .JPEG and print.
- You also need to be Timely, which means you should set deadlines.
Over 2,000,000 project leaders, marketers, designers,
Start collaborating now
developers and creatives trust us worldwide