Concentric Consensus x96
Use this template when a large group needs to create key points for a topic or question and whittle down those key points to a consensus. This is an adaptation of the Liberating Structure 1-2-4-All for 96 people.
1) In groups of 2, locate your group number on the outer ring (pink stickies). Add your 3 ideas in the pink stickies provided.
2) In groups of 4, locate your group numbers on the next ring (orange stickies). Discuss your prior ideas and pick 3 ideas you want to move forward. Enter those 3 ideas into the orange stickies.
3) In groups of 8, locate your group number on the next ring (purple stickies). Discuss your prior ideas and pick 3 ideas you want to move forward. Enter those 3 ideas into the purple stickies.
4) Your facilitator will copy all of the purple stickies in the center of the board (and make them blue). Then, everyone cluster and group them based on similarities. If there are duplicates, stack them on top of each other.
5) Individually, vote for your top 3 favorites.
6) Facilitator turns the top 3 green and moves them to the center. Review the winners.