About the Team
The Organic Growth team plays a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Organic Growth team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as Website, Paid Search, and Lifecycle Marketing.
Additionally, the team collaborates closely with functions such as Web Engineering, Product Marketing, Brand, Analytics, Product, and Finance, resulting in a collaborative role.
About the Role
As English SEO Group Manager, you will lead our English Markets SEO team to drive organic growth. You will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to scale our SEO efforts, identifying and acting on opportunities that contribute to the team's success.
You will align your strategies and your team initiatives with the broader SEO and organization roadmap and goals, and prioritize them accordingly.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement effective English SEO strategies that align with the organization's goals and drive continuous organic growth
- Lead a team of SEO managers, specialists, and content marketers, and provide the team hands-on support when vital to achieve organization objectives
- Own and be responsible for the execution of SEO roadmaps, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Monitor and analyze website performance to measure the success of SEO efforts and provide insights on performance, identifying both short and long term opportunities to scale growth
- Collaborate with International SEO to plan and prioritize initiatives
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Design, to ensure technical SEO best practices are implemented on the website
- Work with cross-functional partners to create content, as well as give and receive feedback from subject matter experts.
- Provide regular updates and reports on SEO initiatives and performance to senior leadership
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of proven SEO experience, ideally in a SaaS organization, with a focus on driving and scaling organic growth
- 3+ years experience leading an SEO team and developing SEO strategies
- Ability to build and mentor content marketers and SEO professionals to achieve organizational goals
- Experience in process development and execution of SEO roadmaps
- Experience with SEO and data tools - GSC, GA, Looker, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, Screaming Frog, AI Tools, etc.
- Ability to work with SEO crawlers and automation tools
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex datasets and turn them into insights that drive strategies and solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- An emphatic leader, that can work independently as well as collaboratively and lead by example
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical insurance coverage
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro provides a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by creating a place where teams can create together seamlessly, regardless of location.
Today, more than 50 million users in 180,000 organizations including Nike, Ikea, Deloitte, WPP, and Cisco depend on Miro to improve product development collaboration, to speed up time to market, and to make sure that new products and services deliver on customer needs.
Miro's visual workspace enables distributed teams to come together to synthesize information, develop strategy, design products and services, and manage processes all throughout the innovation lifecycle. When you look at a Miro Board, you can see hundreds of collaborators moving through the space as named cursors on the screen designing, contributing ideas, providing feedback, and co-creating together with shared tools and information.
Everyone in Miro has access to the same shared capabilities designed for innovation including diagramming, wireframing, real-time data visualization, and built-in support for agile practices. Miro's workspace is integrated with more than 130 other applications including Jira, Azure DevOps, Asana, Zoom, Slack, and Teams, many of which offer two-way integrations and can be dynamically updated directly from Miro.
Miro enables organizations to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous alignment with customer needs and company strategy. In most organizations, Miro is used by product development teams looking for a new, better way to drive innovation. However, we see more teams including marketing, sales, management consulting, architecture, creative design, and HR that are increasingly applying innovation methodologies such as design thinking and agile practices and adopting Miro for this work.
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.
Apply for SEO Group Manager
Prepare yourself to go beyond
Here are some helpful tips to ensure you have all the correct information throughout our hiring process.
Ready to go beyond?