Miro’s Engineering team is driven by curiosity, collaborative problem solving, and a deep desire to provide best-in-class technical solutions for Miro’s millions of users. It isn’t about an independent vision, it’s about working collectively to build a product that’s cutting-edge, complex, and beloved.
Why join Miro’s Engineering team?
As an engineer, you get to focus on building tooling to extend Miro into the communication ecosystem. You’re a key part of our engineering team, committed to refining and enhancing technology that can make collaboration in any hybrid setup seamless.
Miro’s engineering tech stack
The tools we use
Your Engineering career at Miro
Discover your next role
Explore your career paths
As a member of Miro’s Engineering team, you’ll embark on one of two continuous growth tracks:
As a Engineering IC, you will:
- Be a hands-on code contributor, helping teams architect business-critical solutions.
- Solve technical problems of large scope and complexity
- Collaborate with teams across Miro to improve our product, architecture, and engineering practice
- Mentor less experienced engineers on the team
As a Engineering Manager, you will:
- Build and lead a team of engineers, including people management, hiring, and process development
- Be a hands-on role model who is technically strong to help their team develop
- Develop a plan to achieve OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes, closely collaborating with other teams to align on dependencies
At Miro, every team member participates in every stage of developing a new feature. You’re engaged in the process from brainstorming to analyzing the results of a new feature, regardless of your role in the team.
Learn how we work
Builders on a mission to bring teams together
Our Engineering team consists of highly skilled, deeply experienced engineers all over the world, from Amsterdam to Berlin to Yerevan.
Through hub rituals and team processes designed for Miro’s hybrid work strategy, Miro Together, we live our collaborative values.
Compensation and benefits
Our benefits are competitive, robust, and tailored to fit life in each of our hub cities. When you’re a Mironeer, you qualify for:
- Competitive base salary and equity package
- A generous pension program and health insurance coverage
- Catered lunch and snacks at your hub office
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and access to a learning budget to foster your growth
Each team is empowered to come up with their own rituals to ensure alignment and efficiency across the organization. Here are a few ways we work together:
Prepare for your Engineering interviews
Find out what you can expect during the interview process.
Ready to go beyond?