About the team
We are a dynamic team of technology professionals that enjoy solving the challenges that accompany rapid scaling. Our mission is clear: Grow Miro as fast and as profitably as possible. Our technology and data strategy are essential to our success.
About the role
We are searching for an energetic leader to lead our pricing and packaging team. Reporting directly to our CFO, this role offers a steep learning curve, a close partnership with our executive leadership team, and a platform to make a lasting impact on Miro's business model. Your scope and accountability traverse the full spectrum of Miro’s monetization strategy and operations. You’ll marry strategy, experimentation, pragmatism, and creativity to design a world-class monetization approach. You’ll contribute to Miro’s growth and profitability by solving some of our most difficult scaling problems!
What you’ll do
- Design and implement a pricing strategy that enables customers to frictionlessly adopt, purchase, and expand with Miro over time.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to uncover opportunities to improve our pricing and packaging.
- Partnering with our product and GTM teams, build capability to experiment with monetization hypotheses at scale.
- Create an operating system to scale our pricing and packaging portfolio (SKU management, commercialization process, etc.).
What you'll need
- 10+ years in technology/SaaS pricing, product, strategy, and/or management consulting, with a minimum of 5 years focused on pricing.
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models, product-led growth principles, and hybrid GTM models (self-serve and sales-assisted).
- Experimentation mindset with experience running pricing research.
- Exceptional analytical ability to define and solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Natural relationship builder and partnership mentality.
- Clear and compelling communicator.
- Experience within a global organization, operating at a fast pace.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
- The reasonably estimated salary is specific to New York and may not be applicable to other locations. The range for this role is between $175,000 - $241,000. Included in the total package is an equity component, this may also include variable compensation. Final compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.