About the Role
We’re seeking a senior leader to build and grow enterprise revenue marketing at Miro. We have a strong enterprise foundation – tens of millions of users and relationships with 99% of the Fortune 100– and are committed to investing deeply to serve the needs of large enterprises around the world.
This senior executive will own Miro’s enterprise pipeline and will build and lead Miro’s country marketing teams and centralized enterprise campaign capabilities. In this role, you will lead a team of teams and work closely with sales, customer experience, and other teams to drive adoption of Miro in the largest global enterprises. The ideal candidate is likely a current CMO or executive-level head of demand generation, revenue marketing or enterprise marketing in a successful B2B organization.
This role will require thoughtful design and experimentation to develop new ways for Miro to engage and partner with Miro’s clients around the world. This will include events, thought leadership campaigns, account-based marketing, and other marketing programs. In addition, your team will develop strategies to connect with senior enterprise decision makers that may not yet be familiar with the power of Miro.
This senior role reports to the CMO and is a member of Marketing Leadership and Miro’s Extended Leadership Team. As a leader at Miro, we expect you to help build an inclusive, welcoming, and psychologically safe environment for your team to explore uncertain spaces, come up with ambitious ideas and to co-create world-class marketing by listening actively, role-modeling the culture, and leaning towards open conversations.
About the Team
Revenue Marketing drives new enterprise client acquisition and expansion pipeline for Miro. The team uses analytics to find opportunities and then diverse marketing techniques to drive awareness and deepen client relationships with a focus on user and revenue growth. The team includes marketers embedded with all of our country-based go-to-market teams on almost every continent. Revenue Marketing partners closely with many functions at Miro including Product Marketing, Brand and Communications, Sales, and Customer Success. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 2 days a week in the office for all members of the Marketing team.
Successful revenue marketers at Miro think like general managers of their area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. They are able to shift from high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action. Much of the team’s work starts with cross-functional experiments that lead to bigger investments with global scale.
What you’ll do
- Build and lead Revenue Marketing including demand generation, global demand programs, and country-based field marketing
- Own global enterprise pipeline, building programs that drive demand and conversion
- Build a model for account-based marketing to support pipeline maturation with key accounts.
- Drive awareness in key countries with target executives who would benefit from a deeper partnership with Miro
- Lead and inspire a geographically distributed team of expert marketers and marketing leaders
What you'll need
- 10+ years enterprise demand generation experience with pipeline ownership driving $100M+ in annual revenue
- Experience leading teams of teams (20+ marketers)
- Strong ability to closely collaborate with sales on demand strategy
- Proven experience developing programs that accelerate large deal sales pipeline maturity
- Ability to build a scalable, profitable demand machine including proficiency with a wide variety of demand channels
- Highly analytical, data-driven, and target focused
- Strong leadership and the ability to partner effectively across the organization
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
The reasonably estimated salary is specific to New York and may not be applicable to other locations. The range for this role is between $200,000 - $320,000. Included in the total package is an equity component, this may also include variable compensation. Final compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.