Senior Product Design Manager (Growth)
About the role
As a Senior Product Design Manager, Growth at Miro, you would be responsible for empowering the team to create end-to-end emotional experiences to leverage business growth and engage our users. You will have a chance to build the design team and ensure the strong cross-functional partnership to deliver excellence at scale.
We treat "Growth" as the "distribution of value" across our existing and potential users. For success in this role, it's crucial to combine the love of the design craft with solid business acumen and empathy for millions of people who use our products daily.
If you are a passionate design leader who brings high-quality craft and amazing work ethics to the team, we would love to share more about the role that can become your next big thing!
About the team
The Product Growth stream works to improve customer experience while accelerating business growth. A highly-analytical and data-informed crew, we quickly validate our hypotheses through experimentation and turn that information into new features and products. This tight, cross-functional team has several areas of expertise:
- Acquisition — attract most relevant users
- Retention — engage and empower new users
- Monetization — help users choose and purchase a paid plan to fit their needs
- Community Platforms — build an ecosystem with user-generated content and more.
- Professional Services & Consultants — build an end-to-end experience for a new audience.
As a part of our Product Design Leadership team, you’ll have the opportunity to build and drive our design process, culture, principles, and maintain and raise the bar of design quality. Learn more about the colourful design team and our culture: https://miro.design/
Learn more about our stream structure, please check this board out.
What you’ll do
- Lead the product design team within the Growth sub-streams (Acquisition and Retention) with a focus on end-to-end emotional experiences to leverage business growth and engage our users
- Partner with Product, Data, Engineering, and Marketing counterparts to strategize the domain, and ensure clear goals and priorities for the team.
- Build, mentor, and develop a solid product design crew within your sub-stream
- Plan design team performance, workload, and career development
- Evolve the design processes within the broader org to optimise for efficiency
- Nurture and champion the design culture at Miro
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of product design experience, preferably in user-centric Enterprise SaaS companies. Prior experience with Product/Growth, SaaS B2C2B / B2B models is a big plus
- Proven track record of managing teams and projects with demonstrated impact on the organisation success
- Understanding in-depth Growth domains and data-informed design approach
- Extensive product design experience with a strong focus on excellent craft
- Proven experience in hiring, scaling, and managing a design team
- Strategic and critical thinking, paired with flexibility and being open minded
- Ability to measure and clearly articulate the value of design within the organization
- Ability to effectively lead end-to-end design process with your team
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online, visual collaboration platform designed to unlock creativity and accelerate innovation among teams of all kinds. The platform’s infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more. Miro, co-headquartered in San Francisco and Amsterdam, serves more than 45M users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100. Miro was founded in 2011 and currently has more than 1,500 employees in 12 hubs around the world. To learn more, please visit: https://miro.com.
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.
Apply for Senior Product Design Manager (Growth)
Prepare yourself to go beyond
Here are some helpful tips to ensure you have all the correct information throughout our hiring process.
Ready to go beyond?