About the team
As a key member of the Business Technology team, you will work closely with the internal Marketing Technology and Operations teams to implement and optimize our marketing technology stack. You will support and run projects that are building the technical foundation of our new Marketing technologies, namely SFMC, CDP and Marketo. This person will join a team with an appetite for constant improvement that is driven by highly motivated and collaborative individuals. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Technology Analyst to support our rapidly scaling Business Technology team. An ideal candidate will be a Marketing Technology enthusiast who can support a variety of business system strategy and programs.
What you’ll do
- Lead effort to design, architect, and deploy the CDP and marketing automation platform to support different methods to ingest and process data to create personalized, cross-channel campaigns
- Work with internal and external teams to improve the eco-system of data for use in the Marketing automation platform
- Own the technical vision and roadmap for the ESP/ MAP/ CDP and automation platform to meet the needs of different collaborators across multiple end user teams
- Working with the Business technology and Marketing Ops team to ensure the successful deployment and maintenance of business technology
- Manage new enhancement requests and maintain records and test results
- Translation of existing processes into comprehensive documentation
- Supporting on the financial governance for the solutions
- Ensure data quality and compliance with regulatory standards
- Align with broader goals of the business and Business technology strategy
- Support types of business technology projects, monitor applications and provide analytical solutions to resolve technical issues.
- Research for any process improvements, develop and oversee initiatives to improve processes
- Provide system configuration and application upgrade support
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs (and ability to boil down complex technical problems so they can be effectively communicated with non-technical business partners)
What you'll need
- 3-4 years’ experience with rolling out large scale marketing technology platforms (CDP and marketing automation) and programs
- Experience architecting and deploying MarTech solutions
- Working experience with customer data platforms (CDP) and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc)
- Being a business and technical consultant with a data driven mindset that is responsible for the design of the solution and the continuous development of the roadmap
- Broad understanding of MarTech, marketing, media, data & analytics
- Understanding of tag management and different types of APIs
- Experience building, testing and executing end-to-end Marketing Automation campaigns and flows, including analytics
- Either Marketing Cloud Administrator or Marketing Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud foundational knowledge highly desired
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.