About the team
This is a unique opportunity to drive the business in a cross-functional team capacity. You will partner directly with the CMO, the marketing leaders, and the Miro executives. You will also be a member of the Revenue Operations team to ensure we build scalable and aligned strategies, designs, and operations across our GTM. You will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Planning Manager to drive Miro’s marketing planning and prioritization processes, improving the way we develop comprehensive, end-to-end marketing strategies and plans and bring them to life. A critical thinker and strong communicator, you will drive alignment with corporate strategy and objectives, drive OKR setting in partnership with Marketing Executives, and own the execution of the most critical marketing initiatives. This key marketing planning leader will be the “Sherpa” to the CMO and key Marketing Leaders and report to the Head of Revenue Operations. You will not only drive the critical planning processes to enhance the impact of the marketing organization but also be a culture champion to partner with the CMO to build a world class marketing organization.
What you’ll do
- Own Marketing departmental OKR planning processes and cadence, continuously improving the way we develop comprehensive, end-to-end marketing strategies and plans
- Act as PMO on high-profile, cross-functional strategic marketing initiatives and departmental communication
- Drive marketing corporate planning processes, mainly financial and headcount planning; partnering with marketing leaders to ensure fiduciary responsibility and maximum business impact
- Partner with analytics teams to build infrastructure that equips marketing DRIs with clear actionable data and ensure investments have measurable value
- Build and maintain key relationships with leaders across marketing (ENT, Growth, product marketing groups) Sales, Finance, Product and more broad RevOps
- Represent and champion Marketing across cross-department SteerCos including IT, strategic planning and RevOps
What you'll need
- 3-5 years experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or strategic planning
- Experience running company planning processes (in Marketing Ops, RevOps, BizOps, or Strategic Finance capacity)
- Ability to work across global cultures and influence senior leaders
- Highly-proactive, extremely organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects and roadmap at the same time
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas and extract the significant nuggets of information relevant to a particular audience
- Track record of strategic story-telling and being able to make compelling arguments to executive leadership
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Advocate for diversity and inclusion
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.