About the team
Miro’s Communications Team is a dynamic set of self-starters responsible for ensuring our unique story is told far and wide. This role will report to Miro's Head of Communications and will be a critical member of the team, owning and driving our vision for thought-provoking and engaging content. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
At Miro, we are all about bringing people together to create the next big thing. Our online whiteboard platform is an infinite canvas where cross-functional teams can come together to unlock creativity, strengthen collaboration, and rapidly innovate. As Miro’s Head of Corporate Content, you will use your experience, energy and creativity to deliver a content strategy crafted to build Miro’s brand and establish credibility in the marketplace. The content program must resonate with a wide range of external audiences including media, Miro users, and partners, to ensure that Miro’s value and impact are well understood and appreciated.
What you’ll do
- Drive content planning, governance and delivery across various platforms to increase brand awareness, establish thought leadership and contribute to Top of Funnel marketing campaigns
- Establish goals and clearly-defined success metrics to gauge content quality, engagement and reach
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and narratives, aligned with Miro’s communication themes, that resonate key personas
- Working with Growth Marketing and the Web team, define objectives for the Miro blog and build a program to increase readership, engagement and conversion
- Deliver a variety of assets to support the objectives of the Communications and Marketing teams, including blog content, long- and short-form content, video scripts, etc
- Build and foster a team of content professionals, both in-house and external contractors, to deliver high-quality content at scale
What you'll need
- 10 years of communications and/or content marketing experience, proven experience in leadership roles
- Experience building and producing editorial and thought leadership programs in a high-growth market, with high-impact and breakthrough capability with media
- Outstanding editorial skills, with best-in-class standards for editorial quality. Immaculate attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Highly developed sense of the messages, stories, engagement models, and tactics that connect with target audiences, particularly as it relates to Top of Funnel content
- Excellent relationship management and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Analytical savvy to use data and metrics to measure program effectiveness and impact, and proven track record of making adjustments accordingly
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.