About the team
The Hybrid & Cross-Device Experience substream is responsible for Miro’s entire strategy on mobile and tablets for all popular platforms: iOS, Android, on desktops for platforms: macOS, Windows and on interactive displays like Surface Hub and many others. As Miro introduces millions of people around the world to the power of visualizing and ultimately blends the physical and digital world to create a better-than-paper experience.
What you’ll do
- Build Miro’s Hybrid & Cross-Device Experience capabilities
- Support your team plan to achieve quarterly OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes, closely collaborate with a product manager, designer, and other teams
- Be a role model, technically strong to help your team develop as well as guide and mentor team members when needed
- Contribute to the product as a frontend engineer, design solutions to complex problems, review code
What you’ll need
- Experience in working with Agile teams and being able to facilitate agile ceremonies
- Strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and designing a test scenario, experience in analyzing different types of technical testing, and choosing actionable items
- Good understanding of different engineering architectures and trade-offs
- Fluent English communication skills
- Experience developing cross-platform apps (mobile games, browsers, map apps) with React Native or Electron frameworks
Nice to have
- Ability to build continuous process of rapid prototyping in code between product-design-engineering (we need design-oriented engineers that are good at rapid prototyping)
- Experience with native (Swift/Kotlin) will be a plus
Our tech stack
- TypeScript, Canvas API (PixiJS), React, React Native, Electron, Redux, Less, Webpack, AngularJS, CerebralJS
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.