About the team
At Miro, we are connecting teams across the globe with a seamless online collaboration experience. We are a rapidly growing company and such growth puts additional demand on the infrastructure for the product. To maintain the best-in-class product quality, stability, and scalability, Miro is looking to consolidate all efforts in the Engineering Infrastructure organization.
About the role
To keep the frontend foundation engineering organization focused and steer the team in the right direction, we are looking for an experienced engineering leader to join our teams and help them drive the global frontend technology vision in the company.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want the opportunity to help build a future where there are no bounds to distributed and remote working, and an engineering lead who can drive the architecture and technical capabilities of Miro to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Build, communicate and execute technical strategy for the Miro’s frontend architecture
- Design target state of frontend architecture, frameworks, toolsets
- Design micro-frontend strategy and its execution
- Act as an expert and assistant for the team lead to manage the development process: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of experience as a frontend engineer (SPA, Angular, React, Redux)
- 5+ years of experience in a senior position as an architect or technical lead
- Expertise in designing micro-frontend architecture
- Good understanding of security, web infrastructure
- Outstanding communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good English skills
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.