About the role
As a Sr. Product Designer in Growth you will have the opportunity to significantly impact Miro's success by creating end-to-end emotional experiences to leverage business growth and engage our users. We’re striving to find the right balance between user needs and business goals, and create a personalised engaging experience for all people who start using Miro, help them achieve aha-moment and turn it into a habit-formatting experience. By applying data-informed behavioural design, hooked model, and user engagement mechanics to design solutions, you will be able to see and measure the impact of your solutions.
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact Miro's growth by creating design solutions for different steps of the funnel. You will work closely with product and design leadership to identify new opportunities and create delightful user experiences that will make users feel empowered, as well as leveraging our product growth.
This role requires an expert knowledge of engagement mechanics, behavioural design techniques and high level of interaction design skills to lead and shape our product at a fast-moving pace whilst maintaining a high bar of product quality.
About the team
The Product Growth stream works to improve customer experience while accelerating business growth. A highly-analytical and data-informed crew, we quickly validate our hypotheses through experimentation and turn that information into new features and products. This tight, cross-functional team has several areas of expertise:
- Acquisition — attract most relevant users
- Retention — engage and empower new users
- Monetization — help users choose and purchase a paid plan to fit their needs
- Community Platforms — build an ecosystem with user-generated content and more.
- Professional Services & Consultants — build an end-to-end experience for a new audience.
As a part of our Product Design team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our design process, culture, principles, and maintain and raise the bar of design quality. Learn more about the colourful design team and our culture: https://miro.design/
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Learn more about our stream structure, please check this board out.
What you’ll do
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from effective problem framing, through ideation, co-creation, advanced prototyping, user validation and ending with high-fidelity designs with achieved impact on business
- Bring more emotions to Miro through delightful high quality visual and interaction design
- Collaborate with product management, user research and analytics to formulate and turn them into high-quality design solutions
- Research user perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with developers for high-quality implementation
- Measure the success of your solutions with the team and iterate on them
- Help to grow our design team, improve processes and mentor people
- Keep up a fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product design experience. Prior experience with Product/Growth, SaaS B2C2B / B2B models is a big plus
- Ability to think through complex interaction problems with a systematic approach and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating complex interaction design, experiences and end-to-end flows, prototypes, with high-fidelity visuals
- Experience in creating design solutions for business growth with results achieved in business metrics
- Passion in informing design decisions by applying business metrics to them
- Ability to articulate design decisions, with an iterative mindset and openness to learn and adapt
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.