About the team
Our People team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company on a local and global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager or Team Lead who will be handling one business vertical within our Engineering Recruitment team. You will lead a team of 3+ passionate Recruiters and you will partner closely with one or more VPs / senior leaders within the Engineering org to bring the best talent to our Amsterdam hub.
What you’ll do
- Recruit for and close complex/ hard to fill tech roles
- Responsible for leading a team of passionate recruiters, ensuring you develop and mentor each individual
- Be a trusted partner and work collaboratively with VPs of Engineering/ senior hiring managers
- Initiate and bring to completion TA process improvements and initiatives
- Regularly use a data driven approach to recruitment
- Contribute to and lead a high performing team to achieve OKRs quarterly
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience in Recruitment and 1+ managing and coaching team members
- Experience recruiting for and closing hard to fill senior tech positions
- Experience partnering with senior stakeholders (eg: VPs, Heads of) and leading recruitment for one or more business verticals
- Ability to use recruitment and other data to inform and influence decision making
- Extensive experience with TA process improvements
- Experience up-skilling TA team members
- Ability to navigate in ambiguity and complex situations
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.