About the team
Reporting to our Head of People, you’ll be joining the leadership team of our 100+ person global function. You’ll work closely with our Head of People Design on our agile transformation agenda and our Head People Operations in enabling people support at scale.
About the role
As Miro continues to grow with exceptional speed across 12 offices globally, we need a Head of People Partners to help us build a workplace that’s as collaborative, effective, and loved as our product is. This role will be a multiplier, enabling People Partners to be true strategic advisors and ensuring leaders at every level are growing and well supported. You will be a development partner for the executive team and strategic guide to our People teams as they build world-class performance, talent and recognition processes.
What you’ll do
- Scaling the People Partner and EA team to provide strong coverage of all functions and leaders.
- Ensuring Leadership Team members feel they are well supported by People Partners and EAs.
- Ensure delivery of a tailored developmental offering for each of the LT members, FLF members, and People leads.
- Guide People Partners to drive agile transformation of teams in partnership with agile coaches.
- Lead company-wide performance and recognition processes and ensure they are delivered on planned timelines and they iterate with feedback data.
What you'll need
- 15+ years HRBP experience, HR general or HR including Org development at peer companies.
- Experience consulting and coaching a scaled executive team
- Experience selecting, designing and facilitating leadership development, talent management and performance management processes.
- Ability to lead organization design and agile transformation processes
- Depth of knowledge of talent, performance and developmental needs, issues and solutions across the employee lifecycle
- Process design skills (discovery, objective setting, drafting, iteration etc)
- Strategic planning ability through aligning vision, strategy, goals, measures and tactics
- Very strong coaching, communication and facilitation skills
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Flexibility to work across our global hubs
- 401k matching
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Paid time off to support growing families
- Charity donation matching
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.