About the team
We have passion for quality and high standards and embrace transparency and open communication. We believe in autonomy and trust by default and like our mistakes because that's how we grow.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
You will be working on increasing application adoption among users, improving application submission and review processes, providing tooling for Enterprise customers to manage applications in a more efficient way, and enhancing distribution models of applications.
What you’ll do
- Help build an application discovery framework, that would help users to discover all the amazing applications that are built on Miro’s platform.
- Build tooling for Enterprise customers to manage applications in a more efficient way and give them more clarity on how applications are used.
- Improve Marketplace by building new user-facing features.
- Contribute to building new processes of application distribution.
What you’ll need
- Significant experience in a front-end engineering role.
- Sympathy for users and an urge to build the best user experience possible.
- Willingness to go outside your responsibility zone to solve issues in the most efficient way.
- Personal maturity: you are ok with being wrong, you know when to ask for help and when to be independent.
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Our tech stack
- React, Next.js, Typescript
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.