About the team
Partnerships are increasingly important to helping Miro achieve our mission - driving revenue, growth, and ultimately value to our customers. Our product team has launched a number of native integrations and has invested in APIs to catalyze the ecosystem. The Partner Marketing team defines the scope and specifics of the marketing partnership, educates organizations on the value of the partnership and the specifics of the joint offering, and executes external go-to-market activities at scale. This role is critical to our platform strategy and partner success. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We're looking for a Partner Marketing leader to work with our growing ecosystem of technology, enterprise and service partners.This is a brand new role that blends skill sets across product marketing, partner marketing and business development. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and data-oriented senior partner marketing manager to build a scalable program to co-market and go-to-market with partners, and ensure they are properly supported from a marketing perspective. The position reports to the Head of Partner Marketing and will work closely with the Business Development, and Marketing teams.
What you’ll do
- Build programmatic co-marketing channels, partner engagement program and scale partner launches to achieve pipeline and partnership goals in alignment with Partnerships and Marketing strategy
- Create partner strategy for internal events and collaborate with field marketing and event teams on event execution
- Develop joint messaging, solution briefs, presentations, web and social content, and other collateral to help our Partners drive Miro adoption and awareness
- Analyze market and company data alongside partner strategies to define opportunities, audiences, objectives and strategically prioritize industry leaders to actively engage with by developing joint goals and campaigns
- Be the expert on our Partners and their customers, set the metrics, analyze data, manage operations and be accountable to achieving the partnership pipeline and new user acquisition targets
What you'll need
- 5+ years in partner marketing, demand generation, or partnerships
- Proven track record of building programs that scale
- Excellent writing skills in positioning value to decision makers
- Relationship builder that is empathetic with deep interpersonal skills
- Comfortable dealing with many partnerships simultaneously
- Comfortable talking about complex technical concepts such as APIs, SDKs, and other relevant developer tools
- Experience using Hubspot, Salesforce, Madkudu and/or Looker
- Experience using Asana for project management is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!