About the team
Product data analytics is focused on a quantitative understanding of what users are doing within Miro and how product features perform. We consider ourselves a bi-direction driver. On the one hand, we transform business goals to data requests and reports/dashboards, on the other - proactively explore data to bring insights on how users extract value from the product to drive right decisions in a hyper-growth setting.
About the role
Core product is the heart of Miro. It is about ground-breaking user experience and value on the canvas across different devices. Its mission is to reinforce human intelligence and enable teams to create Next Big Things by providing tools for visual thinking and communication that are intuitive and easy for everyone.
Core product analytics is a partner team for this area, focused on everything when it comes to understanding and accelerating core value people extract on the whiteboard. As a lead you are expected to partner with product leaders in strategic decisions as far as scale the team and make it happy.
What you’ll do
- Hire and develop new talent; grow analytics team
- Develop, communicate and execute analytics strategy to enable Core product
- Mentor, coach and inspire leaders within your organization
- Lead your teams to deliver on business objectives
- Reasonably hands-on (if you enjoy it the same as we do)
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in product analytics within product customer-centric organizations, 3+ years analytics management experience including hiring, personal development, performance management
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product tasks (behavioral segmentation, UX measurement, establishing metric pyramids, etc.)
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Expertise in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Experience writing SQL queries and also with Python/R and working with large data sets
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 15 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!