About the team
At Miro we are connecting teams across the globe with a seamless online collaboration experience. We are a rapidly growing company and such growth puts additional demand to the infrastructure for the product. To maintain the best in class product quality, stability and scalability, Miro is looking to consolidate all such efforts in the Engineering Infrastructure organization.
About the role
To keep the Engineering Infrastructure organization focused and steer the team in the right direction, we are looking for an engineering leader to join us.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want the opportunity to help build a future where there are no bounds to distributed and remote working, and an engineering leader who can drive the architecture and technical capabilities of Miro to the next level, capable of withstanding the growing number of users and load.
What you’ll do
- Design and drive Miro’s cloud and infrastructure architecture
- Lead development and support company’s infrastructure
- Be a go-to person and tech decision-maker for infrastructure and cloud architecture questions
- Be a part of the global architecture team, defining the overall design and implementation of technology roadmap
- Design and develop multi-regional data storage and access efforts across the organization
- Contribute to the overall SRE/devops strategy in the company
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of experience as an engineer (devops, SRE, infrastructure, system integrations)
- 5+ years of in senior position as architect or technical lead
- 7+ years of recent experience in engineering large scale infrastructure, 2+ years in AWS
- Expertise in designing architecture for multi-regional locations, multi-million users, preference to SaaS product companies
- Proven experience in building large scale, distributed infrastructure in AWS
- Experience in building infrastructure with multi millions active users. SaaS is an advantage
- Experience in building self-serve infrastructure for engineering team
- Proficiency in databases (RDBMS, NoSQL), message brokers and enterprise systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc), micro-service architecture and APIs. Java is a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architecture stand of point
- Good understanding of security, web infrastructure and traffic management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good English skills
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!