About the team
Miro is building an open developer platform to support new use cases, extend the reach of Miro online, and integrate with 3rd party systems. More than 200 apps have already been built on our initial platform release, but this is just the beginning of our journey to build a comprehensive developer offering, with a world class developer experience.
A key component of the Miro platform strategy is enabling developers to integrate Miro’s visual collaboration and whiteboard technology into their own products and services, ensuring Miro is part of the tools that are used to be collaborative and innovative around the world every day.
About the role
In this role, you will work in the team developing the foundational technology for this vision. You will develop platform products and services that allows Miro’s visual collaboration platform to be tightly integrated into third party products and services, working closely with many of the world’s largest and most successful software platforms to bring the power of Miro to their products.
What you'll do
- Build the components and tooling to make it quick and easy for third party developers to seamlessly integrate Miro into their products and services
- Identify and pursue new opportunities to enable developers to adopt Miro technology in their products, and provide them with additional flexibility and control in how the capabilities of Miro’s platform are offered to their users and customers
- Support the teams at Miro who are building high value integrations into world leading collaboration and productivity tools using these components
- Ensure that users of third party applications that include a Miro integration are smoothly introduced to Miro, and quickly understand and embrace the power and utility of Miro
What you'll need
- +5 years of working experience building scalable web applications
- Curiosity and a desire see Miro used in new and creative contexts
Nice to have
- Fluency in one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, Python, .Net, or Ruby
- Experience working with embedded web rendering engines such as Chromium or Webkit
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!