About the role
The Product Design Director, Enterprise & Platform is a high-impact & visibility role delegated with leading the end-to-end design experience for two of the most critical streams at Miro. Reporting to Miro’s Head of Design (Chief Design Officer), and collaborating with other XFN leaders, you will lead a team of 10+ talented product designers and design managers to augment existing experiences and build new ones that strengthen Miro’s market position as the #1 solution for visual collaboration for teams of all sizes.
The role will be based out of one of Miro’s European hubs - Amsterdam (preferred), Berlin, or Yerevan.
About the Enterprise team
The Enterprise stream is committed to delivering advanced user & account management, security, and compliance capabilities for IT administrators, InfoSec, and compliance teams.
This stream provides the opportunity for complex problem-solving solutions primarily for our Miro admins, keeping the larger enterprise customers in mind.
About the Platform team
The Platform stream is tasked with enabling enterprise and individual developers to build integrations and apps, enhancing the power of Miro’s APIs and web SDK.
Miro recently released the Miro Developer Platform 2.0, empowering developers and partners to build apps and integrations for 35+ million users. Alongside our developer community, Miro has also launched the only visual collaboration platform that equips developers to create both: user-facing applications and server-side integrations that are enterprise-ready.
What you’ll do
- Grow and develop a strong team of ICs and first-time managers
- Translate Miro's overall product strategy into tangible design concepts to achieve the biggest business outcomes
- Provide design critique and reviews in a supportive and constructive way
- Connect initiatives from your product stream to the other initiatives that are happening in other streams to create a shared understanding
What you’ll need
- Experience in hiring outstanding design talent while creating unique career opportunities and development paths for the existing team members
- Understanding in-depth Enterprise & Platform domains and how they need to operate
- Ability to connect the dots and turn them into a bigger vision for your and other streams
- Ability to convince and change minds and culture towards more user-centered design among your cross-functional stakeholders and all design team members
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.