About the team
With the recent rapid growth of Miro, customer feedback grows too. While we already have many people from user research, customer insights, analytics, customer support, design among other teams to incorporate the feedback from our users, we are forming a new team to bring together all the customer insights. This cross-functional team will partner with analytics, user research, design, marketing, customer support and many other teams to synthesise insights.
To make this team successful we are hiring for multiple roles from managing the User Insights platform till collecting and consolidating the underlying data.
About the role
Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 10M users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro are working on creating best in class user experience and strongly believe that user’s voice is a substantial foundation for our product strategy and roadmap. The User Insights Analytics Manager role is to capture insights from semi-structured qualitative and quantitative user’s feedback and democratise the insights to product leadership and Miro at large.
What you’ll do
- Capture, report and communicate on user insights from structured and semi-structured data sources at scale
- Transfer most impactful insights and requests into wide range of product decisions (from local UX improvements to business model optimization)
- Help to design and optimise feedback loop system architecture
- Elaborate existing and establish new mediums for feedback collection (including surveys, social listening, etc.)
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics & insights within product customer-centric organizations
- Proven experience in proceeding qualitative and quantitative user’s feedback to product decisions with measurable business impact (at scale!)
- Good knowledge of qualitative research methods
- Experience working with analysts and Familiarity with SQL queries
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for various product related tasks (behavioral segmentation, business-models quantitative assessment, argumentation for new pricing strategies, etc.)
- Knowledge of product-development processes
- Outstanding communication skills
- Efficient stakeholder management
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!