About the role
We need to bring global scale to our talent acquisition strategy to continue driving Miro on its hyper-growth trajectory and truly change how the world collaborates. This means hiring 1000+ highly talented and collaborative Mironeers over the next 12 months and continuing the rise in the years beyond. We are looking for an experienced leader to guide our global recruiting function, partner with executives in Amsterdam from product development and operations, and with our CEO there directly. This role will scale best-in-class exec hiring, sourcing, talent selection, employee brand, and candidate experience throughout our hubs in the EU, US, Russia, Japan and Australia, The leader will report to the Head of People and be on the People leadership team.
About the team
The Recruiting function at Miro strives to attract, engage and hire best-in-class talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. The 60 (and growing!) team members consider ourselves cultural ambassadors and strive to continually raise the bar for Miro talent and up level the experience we provide candidates. The function is formed of three sub-teams: technical recruiting, business recruiting and recruiting operations (which includes employee brand, candidate experience, programs and ops). We have team members across each of Miro’s geographies, with Amsterdam our largest hub and center of product development teams, their exec and recruiters.
What you’ll do
- Build, lead, and coach a global team of more than 60 talent acquisition professionals to achieve hiring goals and continuously raise the bar for Miro talent.
- Serve as a recruiting advisor and partner to the Engineering, Product, and Operations executives and our CEO.
- Develop and manage recruiting leads in each business line and hub to build local recruiting strategies tailored to their functions, markets and growth plans.
- Establish a world class talent brand in each of our major markets and business lines.
- Optimize our metrics-based approach and refine our reporting and analytics initiatives to ensure that our goals are achieved on time, within budget and with quality
- Oversee efforts to strengthen our diversity strategy with an acute focus on highly talented, technical women and underrepresented minorities across our org.
- Implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training necessary to scale and support a world-class team
What you’ll need
- Experience leading a recruitment team of 30+ in a top-tier software company with an excellent talent bar. Experience leading technical recruiting preferred.
- Experience recruiting >400 new hires annually through hypergrowth
- Ability to partner with public company executives
- Experience working across cultures and markets in multiple countries
- Can create clear recruiting strategy and initiatives roadmaps informed by current analysis
- Ability to teach others how to identify exceptional talent for all levels and functions
- Ability to identify and utilize cutting edge recruiting SAAS tools to scale recruiting effectiveness
- Strong leadership and management to drive performance and engagement
- Ability to build trust and empathy with team and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
What’s in it for you
- Significant Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.