Our product is becoming more and more complicated (vertical and horizontal differentiation, features, use cases) accompanied by an increasing number of product teams. To make it effectively we need deliberated and data-informed decision. New hire dedicated to product-related domains will increase coverage and accessibility of relevant data as far as quality and speed of reports and ad-hoc research.
Position in Amsterdam specifically aims to support evolving of enterprise, research & design teams, ‘Analytics and insights’ feature development.
What you’ll do
Hands-on Analytics (50%):
- Rolling-out ‘data-as-a-service’ approach for Product teams / Research team to make data easy to access, understand and make decisions
- Communicate with Product and cross-functional teams, defining metrics they track, planning report structures, making it visually appealing and easy to understand, and automating the reporting process in our BI system
- Work hands-on with the team to manage the end-to-end process: scope projects, build pipelines and data models, synthesize results, build dashboards and reports
- Measure the impact of both existing and new product features and growth experiments on our key metrics (eg. activation, number of active teams, the overall lifetime value of our customers, conversions, etc)
- Identify and provide insights that will impact product strategies
- Reply for ad-hoc data requests from dedicated teams
- Directly contribute to the development of new feature ‘Analytics and insights’ that aims to deliver value from the data to our enterprise customers
Team Development (25%):
- Contribute to building a high-performing, high-throughput Data team in Perm and Amsterdam (Data Analysts, Engineers and Scientists)
- Mentor 1-2 middle/junior analysts (evaluate the performance of analytics team members and provide them the necessary coaching, guidance, and learning opportunities to help them grow in their careers)
- Coach and facilitate cross-functional team behavior
- Conduct periodic performance reviews and participate in promotion process
Methodology elaboration (25%):
- Introduce and coach the team on the latest analytical methodologies
- Think outside the box regarding the data we're collecting and analyzing
- Evolve experimentation framework and workflow
- In collaboration with data scientists elaborate ML and implement models for pattern mining, social network analysis, etc. to discover deep structures that drive teams efficiency and satisfaction (including for ‘Analytics and insights’ feature)
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of data analytics work experience and management experience
- Expertise in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Kissmetrics, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
- Ability to build clear, concise and informative dashboards, and communicate effectively with managers and executives
- Understand overall business value, rather than think and care just about numbers and charts
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and successfully leading team to resolve these issues
- Strong project management skills, remain focused while working across a wide variety of projects
- Excellent English language skills
Nice to have
- Programming skills in R/Python
- Knowledge of dataflow tech stack
- General knowledge of data science methods and applications
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!