About the team
The Enterprise team is responsible for making Miro the best tool for collaboration at scale by ensuring best-in-class security, integrations, user, content, and account management.
Miro is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100. The enterprise segment is one of the key pillars of our company's success, and it’s a strategic focus for the organization.
You’ll be able to uplift the experience of top-notch companies in the world. We put significant efforts to make complicated things clear, easy to understand, and use, aiming to create the best possible user experience for millions of people across the globe.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Product Design Director within the Enterprise stream, you’ll have the opportunity to shape Miro at scale and make it the default tool for collaboration in multi-thousand people organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a reliable leader striving to deliver the best product and experience to the market by incorporating and balancing users’ needs, business goals, and tech possibilities.
You’ll be guiding the Product Design team through the entire product development process, partnering with Product and Engineering leaders to ensure stellar execution of your strategy for the domain and achieving company targets.
This role requires an ability to cope with complexity, navigate the ambiguity, tackle curiously non-trivial logical challenges, and rigorously map things out to explain them to others and build shared understanding.
The Sr. Product Design Manager for us is a strategic thinker with a sharp mind and keen eye, who isn't afraid to roll their sleeves then needed. You should operate on different levels of abstraction: from starting with the visionary statements, then strategizing its delivery to hands-on-deck skills like crafting the UX deliverables and design-directing the UI.
The ability to come up with beautiful ideas and concepts, transforming its complex logic into elegant, easy-to-use solutions, and then executing it with excellence within your team is the key to success in the role.
What you’ll do
- Own the Enterprise stream from the design standpoint
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Data, and Marketing counterparts to shape and strategize the Meetings and Workshop domain
- Mentor, hire and supervise the product design team for Enterprise
- Manage design team performance, workload, and career development
- Provide design critique and reviews in a supportive and constructive way
- Evolve the processes within the border org to optimize for efficiency
- Nurture and champion the culture at Miro
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of product design experience, and preferably user research
- 5+ years of experience in hiring, scaling, and managing a design team
- 2+ years of experience working within modern user-centric Enterprise SaaS company
- Portfolio of product design work showcasing both UX and visual design excellence
- Strategic and critical thinking in a pair with mental flexibility and openness
- Ability to measure and clearly articulate the value of design within the company
- Ability to strategize and execute end-to-end design process with your team: defining problems, exploring solutions, producing UX deliverables and high-fidelity design, testing and implementing it, then measuring the success of your work and iterating if needed
- Skills to manage stakeholders, team, projects, and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.