About the team
There is an ever growing team of professionals in our People team globally and we are in charge of talent acquisition, onboarding and employee experience, L&D, performance management, and talent brand development.
We have a team culture that is highly collaborative and we expect our new team member to contribute proactively to our common projects. We have a lot of freedom and opportunity to choose the tools we need and build out new solutions and practices that will level up the quality and delivery of our teamwork.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, purposeful, Senior Talent Acquisition professional with a high level of self-responsibility and drive who would like to join our international recruiting team and build our Engineering hub in Amsterdam or Berlin.
As a Senior Tech Recruiter you will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on hiring needs, you will keep on improving effective candidate selection process to provide our teams with the best talents, who match Miro’s high bar for performance, potential, and our values.
Miro is in a hyper-growth stage - we are scaling up rapidly, hence you will be part of building our Amsterdam/ Berlin hub, contributing with your ideas, practices and sharing these exciting times with the team.
What you’ll do
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs and grow their organization
- Source, attract and close candidates for multiple senior and IC roles within Engineering (Software Developers, DevOps, Data Engineers, Engineering Managers, Principal Engineers etc)
- Proactively identify pain points and implement best practices/ process improvements and tools for attracting and selecting A-players
- Constantly network with candidates and provide a best in class candidate experience
- Support the team in participating in talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities
What you’ll need
- Extensive experience with full-cycle recruiting in a hyper-growth environment
- Experience with recruiting wide range of senior and IC hard to fill tech roles, e.g. Software Developers, DevOps, Data Engineers, Engineering Managers, Principal Engineers etc in Europe
- Experience with managing a large amount of stakeholders in a complex organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Ability to use data to tell a story and inform decision making
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!