About the role
Miro is growing its Customer Success organization, and we are looking for empathetic, customer-centric individuals to join our team! A Strategic Customer Success Manager has many responsibilities - from onboarding Enterprise clients and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and maximizing the value they get through partnering with Miro. You will impact our customers immensely by helping them to realize their visual collaboration objectives by building meaningful relationships with each Enterprise customer from their first day with Miro. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to achieve their goals!
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for a portfolio of 25-35 Enterprise customers.
- Improve customer retention metrics (adoption, retention, engagement).
- Become a Miro product champion and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcomes.
- Identify, improve, and lead all aspects of the health status of each of your customers.
- Drive Miro product adoption by leading onboarding for new customers and teams.
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this through high-touch relationship building.
- Develop playbooks and contribute to team strategy for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
What you'll need
- 3+ years in a Customer Success role, with at least 1 year of experience managing large, complex customer accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner and can thrive in a constantly evolving hyper-growth environment.
- Proactive mentality and excellent time management skills.
- Project management experience is a plus, but not required.
- Willing and able to travel abroad.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.