About the Team
At Miro, the design team is fully embedded in various product streams while operating as a tight-knit, centralized craft. While our processes are fully consolidated into the product development life cycle, we still enjoy a high degree of ownership and autonomy in our work. We’re striving to find the right balance between visual craftsmanship, user needs, and business goals.
You'll apply a customer-centric approach to complex problem-solving and collaborate with other designers from some of the highest-profile companies in the world. We operate in a fast-paced environment and get to have a direct impact on the millions of users who rely on Miro to collaborate and create the next big thing. As a part of our Product Design team, you will contribute to our design process, culture, and experience principles and set new standards for design quality. Learn more about the colourful design team and our culture: https://miro.com/careers/teams/design/
We are hiring across various levels for this stream.
About the Role
As a Product Designer in the Security, Compliance and Administration (SCA) stream, you will focus on the experience of company admins deploying and managing Miro within an enterprise environment. Your goal will be to explore their key workflows to optimize their experience and help unlock Miro at scale in large organizations.
By crafting and conducting research investigating the complexities of enterprises adopting and deploying Miro, you’ll inform product decision-making and uncover new opportunities to expand Miro within companies at scale. You’ll be working closely with other Enterprise designers and Product partners, researchers, and analysts to gain understanding & empathy with the Miro admins.
Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 2 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from discovery research to effective problem framing, ideation, co-creation, prototyping, and user testing, into high-fidelity designs that will achieve a high impact on our business
- Understand the competitive landscape, the admin motivations and embrace best practices to generate solutions and test them using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate closely with UXR and analytics to turn insights into high-quality designs and work with content design & engineering partners to ensure solid implementation in production
- Measure the success of your solutions with the team and iterate on them
- Bring delight to Miro admins through high-quality interaction design and visuals
- Grow our design team by improving design processes and mentoring other Mironeers
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of product design thinking experience
- Experience working in the Enterprise segment, building delightful workflows for admins in highly complex administrative environments (preferably, SaaS: B2B/ B2C2B)
- To stay on top of enterprise complexity, you must work structured and with a keen eye for details and the holistic overview
- A strong understanding of business and product metrics
- Experience in testing designs using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Ability to articulate and unfold your design decisions with an iterative mentality and embrace feedback with a growth mindset
- Clear, empathic writing and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical insurance coverage
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to build the next big thing. The platform's infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more. Miro, co-headquartered in San Francisco and Amsterdam, serves more than 60M users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100. Miro was founded in 2011 and currently has more than 1,800 employees in 12 hubs around the world.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out more about life at Miro:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lifeatmiro
- Blog: https://miro.com/careers/life-at-miro/all/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wearemiro/
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.
Prepare yourself to go beyond
Here are some helpful tips to ensure you have all the correct information throughout our hiring process.
01. Recruiter Screen
A 30-min interview to discuss the role, background and experience, and learn more about your motivation to join Miro.
02. Hiring Manager
The hiring manager (usually your future manager) will meet to discuss your experience and fit for the role.
03. Skill Assesment
An interactive presentation to see your skills in action, based around a particular case study or business problem.
04. Meet the Team
Meet with a variety of Mironeers to get a feel for what it’s like to work together, and learn more about Miro’s culture.
05. Leadership Round
Meet a member of the leadership team to discuss Miro’s company values and share your vision for success at Miro.