With the Miro Power-Up for Trello, you can easily attach Miro boards to Trello cards to view, comment or edit the boards and create new ones right from within Trello. No need to switch between the tools to continue your work and share context with your team.
- Attach live, editable Miro boards to Trello cards
- Share access to view, comment, or edit with teammates
How to Connect:
- To enable the Power-Up, open Menu on the right-hand side of a Trello board. Select Power-Ups.
- Find Miro on the list and click Add.
- Open a card and click Miro in the Power-Ups section.
- Select a board and set the sharing settings for the board in the drop-down menu. You can make the board available for viewing and commenting by anyone on Trello's side.
- Your board is now attached to the selected Trello card.
Note that the option to import Trello cards to Miro is not yet supported.