Miro can embed Asana tasks as cards on an infinite online whiteboard. Your team can discuss, prioritize and sync on the tasks visually in real-time seeing everyone equally engaged. Simply import Asana tasks to Miro and invite your team to collaborate. Once a user makes changes in Asana, the card is automatically updated in Miro.
Use Asana Cards in Miro for visualizing the big picture during large Agile meetings like PI planning, remote retrospective, story sizing, backlog prioritization, story mapping, and more. Each card pulls Title, Description, Date, Status, and Assignee from individual Asana tasks.
- Use the in-app picker right in Miro to quickly sort and find the necessary Asana tasks by various criteria, and add them to your board as cards.
- Responsive card view helps you read the info more easily while navigating different levels of detail.
- Auto sync: all the changes made in Asana tasks are automatically shown in Asana Cards in Miro.
- Read and modify boards users have access to
- Read profile information for current user
- Read and modify team information
- Current team title
- Invite users
- Change user's role