TeamForm is a SaaS application that helps leaders to plan, form and manage cross-functional teams within an organisation. The TeamForm Miro plugin allows users involved in workforce planning to visualise and design their target state organisational structure via the use of predefined team, service and interaction models as Miro shapes, and contextual tags. Changes to the organisational structure made in Miro are persisted back in TeamForm.
- Host team discovery sessions powered by the data from TeamForm and the collaborative toolset of Miro.
- Search for your TeamForm teams and drag them onto Miro boards. Build up your organisation hierarchy on a Miro board.
- Select a team on a board to display extra information about the team in the side panel.
- Tag your team with extra information using the side panel to change the style of your team’s shape on the board. Tag changes are persisted back to TeamForm.
- Select two teams and link them together via a sidebar action. A shape representing the interaction between the teams is drawn and also persisted back to TeamForm.
How to Use:
- Once the plugin is enabled you can log in to an existing TeamForm account or create a new account.
- Drag teams onto the board. Select a single team to access team functionality in the sidebar. Select two teams to set up an interaction between them.