Planning poker, also called Scrum poker, is a consensus-based, gamified technique for estimating, mostly used to estimate effort or relative size of development goals in software development. In planning poker, members of the group make estimates by playing numbered cards face-down to the table, instead of speaking them aloud.
- Drag-n-drop functionality and unveiling button.
- 14 cards including extra: Infinity, Coffee-break and Question cards.
- Enjoyable unbiased estimation for your planning sessions.
- Planning Poker powers up your agile team.
- Contemporary art on your screen for free.
Read and modify boards users have access to
Read profile information for current user
Read current team information