With the Google Images app, you can search for images and add them to your board without leaving Miro. Say goodbye to a confusing maze of tabs with images. Access an endless amount of rich imagery while keeping your work centralized in Miro — say hello to your creative flow!
- Access Google Images via Miro
- Drag & drop or click to add images to your board
How to Connect:
- Install the app from Miro Marketplace by clicking Get app
- Or, you can install the app from within a Miro board in the left side toolbar
- Launch the Google Images app & use the search bar to find images you need and add them to the board by dragging and dropping
About Miro Labs:
CategoriesVisual assetsGoogle WorkspaceIdeation & brainstormingPresentations
Refsee - AI Video Search
About the developer
Miro's new product incubation program with you - where inspiration and innovation come together to create the next big thing. Designed to make experimental investments in collaboration apps and product experiences, Miro Labs is our community's creative space to shine.
- Read and modify boards users have access to