Design thinking and strategizing can be messy- and that's kind of why it works. But sometimes a swarm of sticky notes leaves you feeling... stuck.
Clusterizer helps you organize your sticky mess. The app automatically affinity-clusters your tagged stickies and cards.
Affinity-clusterizing with Clusterizer will help you locate like with like - revealing your underlying concept network. Think of it as reverse mind mapping.
- Clusterizer automatically affinity-clusters your tagged stickies and cards
- The app builds replicas of your tagged items, leaving originals un-changed
- The app live-updates on any new board selection allowing you to sample and build various alternative affinity networks
- Filters any non-tagged items, no need to pre-filter
- Can handle hundreds of items
- Garner insight after brainstorms
- Identify common ground, or islands of differing opinions
- Plan conversations with overlapping topics with varying combinations of stakeholders
- Visualize collaboration: organize a tangle of tasks each with varying combinations of contributors
CategoriesIdeation & brainstormingProductivity & shortcutsEssentialsStrategy & planning
About the developer
Visual and relational thinking tools for MiroHelp Center
- Read and modify boards users have access to