Miro, Meet Betafi - Your new user research buddy
With Betafi, doing user interviews and usability tests remotely is a breeze - as you can interact with participants, take timestamped notes and tag insights - all on Betafi.
You can also import notes captured in Betafi into Miro with a click. So, you waste no time in kick-starting the synthesis.
Say goodbye to creating stickies one at a time. Betafi brings all your notes into Miro in one click.
- All your notes and tags are imported along with timestamp
- Revisit the call recording to recall the story behind a note
- Embed video clips in Miro to rewatch ‘Aha’ moments
How to Connect:
Connect your Miro account with Betafi (Required only once):
- Open your “Profile” in Betafi
- Go to “Integrations” tab
- Click on “Link Miro”
- Log into Miro and click on “Install”. You may be asked to select a Team.
How to import notes to Miro after your account is connected to Betafi:
- Open the Project whose notes you want to import
- Click on “Export” and then “Start Export” next to Miro
- Select a Miro board
All your notes are now in Miro. So, start finding insights without any further ado.
- Read and modify boards users have access to
- Read profile information for current user
- Read current team information
- Current team title