Upload recordings, generate transcriptions, and create playable clips right on the board.
Redefine your experience with a simple, time-saving video clipping app. A must-have for user interviews, recorded meetings, and video-inclusive brainstorming, now you can gain insights from videos without leaving Miro.
- Upload your own .mp4 files
- Easily generate high-quality automated transcriptions
- Create clips as quickly as highlighting text
- Share videos that everyone can play from the board
- Upload up to 24 hours of recordings for free during beta period
Report a bug
- Use the in-app ticketing system
Ask for a feature or share feedback
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
V1.03 - 2023-10-11
- Upload and play full mp4 videos directly in your Miro board.
- Improved UI for generated clips - now created onto Miro frames, ready to add to your presentations.
V1.02 - 2023-08-08
- Added the ability to delete uploaded recordings and clips.
- All data encrypted in transit using TLSv1.2 or above.
- Authentication powered by Miro OAuth. No extra usernames or passwords to remember.
- All data stored securely in Amazon Web Services and Cloudflare, and encrypted in transit using TLSv1.2 or above
- No use of screen-recording software like FullStory
About the developer
Hookshot software has been creating premium integrations on platforms like Miro, Coda, and Figma since 2019.
Check out our other apps: https://hookshot.ca/
Privacy and security
- Read and modify boards users have access to
- Read profile information for current user