Unito’s two-way integration for Miro automatically syncs card data with other tools in real-time so that changes in Miro are reflected in the other tool and vice versa.
A solid brainstorming session shouldn’t end with someone copy pasting information from each card back to your main work tool. Unito saves you from that tedious task with an automated, no code 2-way integration between Miro and dozens of the most popular work apps available.
Sync card titles, descriptions, colors and links directly with tasks in your work hub to easily follow-up on action items, dispatch work, and coordinate efficiently.
- An intuitive point-and-click interface lets anyone sync Miro cards quickly, no coding knowledge required.
- Map assignees, comments, attachments, subtasks, and even custom fields.
- A wide range of filters lets you pick and choose exactly which Miro cards are synced.
- Unito can integrate Miro with: Airtable, Asana, Azure DevOps, ClickUp, Excel, GitHub, GitLab, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, HubSpot, Jira, Mailchimp, monday.com, Notion, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Slack, Smartsheet, Trello, Wrike, and more.
How to Connect:
Start your 2-week trial today and follow this step-by-step guide to get started.
CategoriesProjects & tasks
About the developer
We build the deepest two-way integrations on the market for the tools project managers, customer support teams, software developers, and salespeople rely on daily. Wherever your data needs to go, we have an integration for you.SupportHelp Center
- Read and modify boards users have access to
- Read and modify users’ profile information
- Read and modify team information
- Current team title
- Invite users
- Change user's role