Keep your team's ideas, epics, stories, and tasks moving fluidly across Miro and Jira without needing to update information in multiple places manually. Pull issues from Jira onto a board to collaborate on them in activities like PI Planning, User Story Mapping, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, and Estimations. Or turn ideas on sticky notes and Miro cards into Jira cards. All information will be updated in both tools – no matter where you edit them.
Available on Miro Team, Business, Consultant, Education, and Enterprise plans.
- Add Jira Cards by pasting the issue URL to any Miro board
- Add Jira Cards with the Miro in-app Jira issues picker and sort by various options
- Search for issues with the Miro in-app Jira issue picker using the Jira Query Language (JQL) and filtering with complex criteria
- Each card pulls Type, Priority, Key, Summary, Description, Status, and Assignee from individual Jira issues
- Create and edit Jira issues directly from Jira Cards in Miro
- Turn sticky notes and native Miro Cards into Jira Cards to create Jira issues
- All information will be updated in both tools – no matter where you edit them
- Responsive text for easy-to-read zooming on cards
- Manual WebHook setup by Jira admin.
- Support for both Jira Cloud and Jira Server