Seamlessly convert brainstorming sessions in Miro into structured project plans in Smartsheet, and visualize complex information from Smartsheet as cards in Miro, all with two-way sync.
The Smartsheet for Miro integration allows you to unlock your team’s full potential by combining the flexibility of Miro’s infinite canvas with the work management and automation capabilities of the Smartsheet platform.
Allow your team to jump directly from brainstorming and mapping in Miro to managing projects and automating tasks in Smartsheet, or to visualize complex tasks from Smartsheet on a Miro board, all while saving time with two-way sync that ensures work is updated across both tools.
- Convert sticky notes in Miro to rows in a new or existing sheet within Smartsheet
- Import rows from Smartsheet to a Miro board as cards
- Update work in both Miro and Smartsheet with two-way sync
How to Use:
- Install and authorize the Smartsheet app in Miro.
- To convert sticky notes into Smartsheet rows, open the Smartsheet app and select the sticky notes you’d like to convert. Then select the right workspace, sheet (new or existing), and row you’d like to add the content from the sticky notes to. Finally select “Convert to Smartsheet row”.
- To import Smartsheet rows into Miro, open the Smartsheet app and select the “Convert from Miro” tab. Then select “Choose from Smartsheet”, which should open a modal where you can filter rows for a specific workspace and sheet. Select all the rows you’d like to import by checking the box and selecting “import”. The rows have been imported as cards, which you will be able to edit by selecting each card. Any updates made to these cards will be reflected in both Miro and Smartsheet.