Map the organizational structure of any department in the Government of Canada, and then draw linkages between them to illustrate the flow of ideas, consultations, money, data or anything else that comes to mind. Reduce duplication and identify gaps as you quickly see your ideas unfold in the context of the entire departmental or interdepartmental structures.
- See any department in the Government of Canada
- Three layout options to choose from
- Link to divisions, branches or individual directors
- Highlight critical teams with special colours
How to Connect:
Once you connect the app, it will appear in the app-picker in the left-hand menu of your Board. Click it to activate the menu. Choose the department to draw, and the layout to use, and click the Draw button!
CategoriesMapping & diagrammingStrategy & planningIdeation & brainstorming
About the developer
- Read and modify boards users have access to