Hopin is a virtual venue with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event and enjoy the content and connections you've created for them. With this new Miro integration, Hopin organizers and moderators can share Miro in sessions and booths.
- Adding interactivity to workshops: You can create frames and presentations that can be streamed in a session or expo booth on Hopin.
- Continuing the conversation after an event: You can create visual summaries and turn them into presentations or “virtual goodies” that you can send to attendees post-event.
How to Use:
- As a moderator or organizer in a moderated session or as a regular attendee in an open session, share audio and video in a session or booth
- Click Share > select Miro Whiteboard
- Create a new board or use an existing one
- Select permissions
- Collaborate with your team