Miro for Microsoft Teams
Bring the power of Miro’s infinite whiteboard canvas into any Microsoft Teams meeting to take ideation and planning to the next level. With the new Miro experience in Teams meetings, you can share-to-stage your Miro board and collaborate live with your teammates using facilitation tools like sticky notes, arrows, voting, timers and more to co-create with ease in real-time, without having to context switch. Attach Miro boards and share with participants even before the meeting begins. Try the Miro app for Teams today and discover how you can boost collaboration in hybrid work.
Use Miro across your entire Microsoft Teams workspace:
- Miro for Teams meeting integration
- Miro for Teams calendar integration
- Custom Miro tab
- Miro Notifications bot
Miro for Microsoft Teams meetings
- Open a new or existing Miro board during any Microsoft Teams meeting to let your team create, brainstorm, and ideate together in real time.
Miro for Microsoft Teams Calendar integration
- Embed a Miro board into any Microsoft Teams calendar invitation, set permissions, and give access to your collaborators before the meeting.
Custom Miro tab
- Embed any Miro board as a new tab in Microsoft Teams so you and your collaborators can interact, make updates, and work together async.
Miro Notifications bot
- Get notified of activity on your boards in Microsoft Teams to stay informed on feedback, reviews, and other important actions. Track notifications in the Miro chat feed.
- Miro for Microsoft Teams is available on all Miro plans. You need an active Miro account in order to use the app. Your admin may need to enable the Miro app for your Microsoft Teams account. There may be advanced Miro features that are only available in paid plans.