Dcipher Analytics’ Miro integration lets you export Miro boards into Dcipher Analytics and publish semantic text landscapes created in Dcipher Analytics as a Miro board. Use it to combine Dcipher Analytics’ AI-powered tools for condensing and auto-clustering large volumes of text data in a few minutes with Miro’s collaborative possibilities.
- Easily convert Miro boards into structured Dcipher Analytics datasets
- Utilize content analysis and insight extraction features offered by Dcipher Analytics on Miro boards
- Reduce the time spent on manually clustering free-form text in Miro by importing AI-clustered and summarized semantic text landscapes from Dcipher Analytics into Miro.
How to Connect:
- Select Miro as the data source in Dcipher Analytics’s Data Import Wizard.
- Select the board you would like to export to Dcipher Analytics.
- Build a landscape generator pipeline in Dcipher Analytics Studio on the imported dataset.
- Find the “Export data to Miro” option under the selected workbench’s More actions button.
- Provide a name for the new Miro board to be created.
- Select the text, label, and coordinate source fields from your dataset.
- Click on the “Export” button.
- A new board will be created with sticky notes from your dataset and you’ll be redirected to the new Miro board.
Export landscapes as Miro boards