Coda is the all-in-one doc that brings words, data, and teams together. It comes with building blocksーlike tables that talk to each other and buttons that take actionーso anyone can make a doc as powerful as an app.
And with real-time Miro board embeds in your Coda doc, you can add a visual reference to your documents so all of your project content is in the same place as your documentation, data, and teammates.
- Embed live, editable Miro boards into Coda by pasting a Miro link
- Take advantage of view-only embed, which allows you to share Miro in a distration-free way, without editing capabilities
- Make real-time updates to your Miro content directly from Coda
- Provide your teammates with access and reduce context switching between tools
- Control access to your boards by giving your team edit, comment, or view boards from Coda
How to Connect:
You can embed Miro in Coda in two ways:
- By pasting a Miro board URL directly into your Coda doc. This will embed the board in 'view-only' mode - where your collaboratord can read the content, but not edit directly
- By typing /miro into the document. This will allow you to search through all of your Miro boards and embed the right one. Also give your team permission to view, edit, or comment directly.
Miro embeds are available for free in Coda. Head to coda.io
to get started.