Blossom is a new collaborative tool for user researchers who require a remote-first approach when conducting user interviews and sharing key findings with their team and stakeholders.
This app enables you to share your user research from Blossom directly within Miro boards as playable video snippets.
- Share your user research findings directly as playable videos in Miro boards.
How to Install:
- Sign up for Blossom here.
- Install the Blossom app from the Miro Marketplace.
- Click on the three dots at the bottom of the left Miro toolbar and drag the Blossom icon from 'More apps' to the main toolbar to access it easily.
- Once enabled, the Blossom app will show you the video snippets and highlight reels that are associated with the currently logged in Blossom account.
- Drag and drop your highlight reels or user research video snippets onto any Miro board.
- To log out of the Blossom app in Miro, visit app.tryblossom.io and sign out of your account.