Keep your team's ideas and workflows moving fluidly between Azure DevOps and Miro, without needing to manually update information in both places. Create new Azure cards right from Miro, and turn Miro cards and sticky notes into Azure cards. Changes made in Miro to Azure cards or in Azure DevOps to linked work items are automatically reflected in both tools in real-time, like magic. With this simple-but-powerful sync, your team can focus more on uninterrupted work, instead of fumbling around with tooling — saving time, improving work quality, and decreasing time to market.
Use Azure Cards in Miro for visualizing the big picture during large Agile meetings like PI planning, remote retrospective, story sizing, backlog prioritization, story mapping, and more. Each card pulls Type, ID, Title, Description, State, and Assignee from individual Azure DevOps work items.
- Use the in-app picker right in Miro to quickly sort and find the necessary Azure DevOps work items, and add them to your board as cards
- Responsive card view helps you read the info more easily while navigating different levels of detail
- Create new Azure cards in Miro
- Turn Miro cards and sticky notes into Azure cards
- All changes made are automatically shown in both Azure DevOps and Miro
- Support for Azure DevOps Services (cloud solution)
CategoriesProjects & tasksAgile workflowsStrategy & planningEssentialsMicrosoft 365Built by Miro
Trello (Miro Power-Up)