Miro’s Airtable integration lets you easily capture freeform ideas from Miro into Airtable and transform them into structured data that can plug into actionable workflows.
While Miro is great for free-form ideation and brainstorming, teams struggle to easily organize it into structured data that can power their broader workflows. Airtable’s Miro integration lets you easily capture freeform ideas from Miro into Airtable and transform them into structured data that can plug into actionable workflows
- Reduce time spent on repetitive, manual tasks by syncing the latest ideas and updates into Airtable
- Real-time sync that continuously brings in the most up-to-date ideas from Miro into Airtable
- Enable alignment across teams by reducing the confusion and avoid potential errors by keeping your most important data connected and automatically up to date
- Airtable is a connected apps platform that enables teams to build workflows that modernize their business processes. Teams at more than 80% of the Fortune 100 use Airtable’s visual, flexible tools to customize workflows that meet their exact needs, whether they’re creating blockbuster movies, designing running shoes, distributing life-saving vaccines, or anything in between. To learn more, visit airtable.com.
- Read and modify boards users have access to
- Read profile information for current user
- Read current team information
- Current team title