Adobe XD for Miro enables designers to share and collaborate on Adobe XD designs and prototypes in Miro boards. You can embed the specific artboards you want to share, set link sharing permissions to embed public and private links, and easily sync any updates made in XD.
- Share any artboards created in XD on Miro boards, with link sharing permissions you’ve set in XD.
- Sync updates made in Adobe XD to Miro, so stakeholders can always see the latest.
- Keep all your design iterations on a board alongside research, journey maps, wireframes, and other project resources.
How to Use:
- Install app to any Miro team.
- Create a design in Adobe XD and create a Share Link.
- From your Miro board, access the Miro for XD app to paste this share link and select the artboards that you want to insert to the board.
- Make changes to the Adobe XD artboards and update the share link in Adobe. On your Miro board you can now refresh artboards using the Adobe icon in the widget context menu.
Miro Plugin for Figma